Thursday, August 11, 2005

Flat out exhaustion

Stick a fork in me, I'm totally done.

I am currently so incredibly exhausted, for no apparent reason. Might be stress.

It's been a whopper of a week in my tico family, with smallest host brother, host mom, and puppy all having been to the doctor (and two of the three to the hospital) for various potentially threatening maladies, the garage gate and alarm for the school/store broken and under repair by various technicians and the missing merchandise I mentioned before now found but bogged down in legal troubles.

Then there's my week. I'm the only person in my office, so I'm handling all of the projects right now while trying to maintain communication with my boss in Uruguay and my replacement, whom I'm training this week. And I'm working on a writing project I just can't get to work for me (I've been working on the same project for a month). I hate grant reports with a passion.

I need a seious break. I'm trying to check into the comfort inn this weeekend for some R&R, but their phone number is not in my phone book. I'm going to do some online searching...otherwise I'm just going here.

1 Comments:

Blogger YoE said...

I have an idea. I'm sick of this place too. Lets meet at the BOZOOGULLARI BP TESISLERI YANI in Batman and have some fun. With Yani. and some Bozoo (it sounds like drinking with zoo animals).

Sound like a good plan?

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home