Friday, August 05, 2005

Blech

I don't feel like writing anything today. I've got the two week blahs. My boss and co-worker left today for a week-long trip to Uruguay. And our other office-mate is MIA, so for the first time all year, it's just me.

I'm leaving CR two weeks from tomorrow. At the same time, I'm dreading leaving and can't wait to get out of here. I'm thinking seriously about going away next weekend. One last trip somewhere...maybe just the comfort Inn. I'm feeling the need to watch TV in English whenever I want, sleep on a real mattress, take a HOT shower, and be in airconditioning.

And I got no sleep last night, I had a nightmare that woke me up around 1:30 and I didn't get back to bed until 3 or so. Grr.

I'm going to go get a dose of rice an beans (lunch).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home