Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Bonk

Just got a call from host mom. Little host brother, who had been sick with a severe cough the past two days, was bonked on the head with a metal bar this morning by his cousin (the hellion) and rushed to the emergency room. He's on his way for x-rays. Ah, life with kids...

My replacement at work started yesterday. Due to some bureaucratic nightmarishness her contract hasn't been processed yet, and they won't let her have an e-mail address (and system access) until that is all processed. And in addition, my boss is out of town for the next week. Gah. She's great though, and it's been so nice to have someone else in the office this week with my boss and co-worker in Uruguay and my other officemate on vacation.

Good news is, I'm packed. All rady to go (except for the clothes and shoes and toiletries I have to use this week). Only ten days left, so I have to make them count...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home